Total Cook Time
- 1 tbsp. Cache Valley® Butter, softened
- 2 slices light Italian bread or 1 deli round flat bun
- 1 tbsp. marinara sauce
- Pinch dried oregano
- 6 slices 25% less fat pepperoni
- 2 slices Cache Valley® Provolone Cheese
- HEAT a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- SPREAD ½ tbsp. of butter on 1 side of each bread slice or on the outside of the flat bun and place butter-side down on a cutting board or plate.
- PLACE 1 slice of cheese onto 1 slice of bread. Top with the marinara sauce, pepperoni and oregano. Finish with the remaining slice of cheese and the 2nd piece of bread, butter-side up.
- PLACE the sandwich into the pan, butter-side down.
- COVER with a lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom slice of bread is golden. Carefully flip the sandwich and continue cooking until the second slice of bread is golden and the cheese has melted.
- REMOVE from heat; slice and enjoy.